The first thing you should do is contact the merchant directly and try to resolve the issue. If the merchant does not resolve your issue, you should notify us if you believe there has been an Unauthorized Transaction, unauthorized access to your account, or the occurrence of an Other Error.
To be eligible for 100% protection for Unauthorized Transactions or Other Errors in your Account, you must notify us within 60 Days after any Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error first appears in your Account statement. If you do not notify us within 60 days, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had notified us in time. We will extend the 60 Day time period if a good reason, such as a hospital stay, kept you from notifying us within 60 Days.
For Unauthorized Transactions or Other Errors in your Account, notify us as follows:
- Use this form to file an error report in the Obsidian Help Center; or
- Write to Obsidian, Attn: Error Resolution, P.O. Box 4044, Durango, CO 81302; or
- Telephone Obsidian Customer Service at 1-855-929-0799.
When you notify us, provide us with all of the following information:
- Your name and email address registered to your Account
- A description of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error and an explanation as to why you believe it is incorrect or why you need more information to identify the transaction
- The dollar amount of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error.
If you notify us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 Business Days. During the course of our investigation, we may request additional information from you.